Not even sure where to begin on this post, another rough time for our family and us in May. We lost our Mema, the rock of our family. Mema was a very hard working woman who worked hard and gave everything she had to her kids and grandkids, she was even still working full time up to her final days. When I sit and think of my Mema today I think of a lady who was tough, positive, dedicated and had all the love in the world for her family. Each day has been hard knowing that she isn't here, but we know she is in heaven smiling down on us. Lately when I do something and I realize it's something my grandma would do or say it makes me sooo happy knowing I'm like her (and yes that even means hard headed sometimes) We both always joked how I was hard headed just like her :)
We are so blessed that Mema was here for our wedding in February. Mema sure did love her David, she would always take up for him when I would be giving him a hard time or aggravating him ;)
We miss her everyday and would give anything to have her back. WE LOVE YOU MEMA!


No comments:
Post a Comment