Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Catching up....February & March 2012

More to catch up on..... We closed on our house at the end of February and I ran the Cowtown Half Marathon (13.1 miles) with my friends Rachel & Forrest Hopper.  I hadn't trained much for the race with all the wedding planning, but we all got through it and finished together!   This was Rachel's first half and I was so proud of her.  We all couldn't have done it without our supporters that got up early and were there cheering us on,  thanks to my awesome husband and mom ! 
March came around and we had been so busy that we decided to get away for the weekend and go see Mr. Josh Turner in the Can (Corsicana for those of you that were wondering) ;)  We had a great time and did lots of fishing, of course us girls had to show the boys how it was done.

I think Whitey was the winner...he couldn't stop smiling !
Can't wait to go back to "The Can" for some more fishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment