For those of you that know David and I, we are both very close to our families and they mean the world to us. Our first month into marriage we lost someone very close to us, David's Bappaw ( and mine too). Bappaw was a strong man of faith, everyone knew who he was and what he stood for. I loved this about Bappaw, even though I didn't get as much time with him as I would have liked I learned so much from him...even by his actions. Bappaw loved his family and loved his God even more ! Bappaw welcomed me into the family with open arms ever since the first day I met him, I will never forget that. It's always hard losing somebody that you love and that has a special place in your heart, but David and I know exactly where he is and we know he is looking down on his family smiling and is so proud of us. We are so blessed that Bappaw was able to be at our wedding and celebrate with us, this is a memory we will always remember. We miss him everyday !


No comments:
Post a Comment