Sunday, July 1, 2012

The best day of our life 2/4/2012

So I thought I would finally start the blog that I was planning on starting after we got married.  We've been married 5 months now and I'm just now getting to it ;)  I'll back up a few months and catch everyone up on what's been going on with TEAM WHITEHEAD.
We got married on February 4th, 2012. Our wedding was amazing and everything that lead up to it  was amazing as well. We have the most awesome family and friends that we could ask for and are so blessed for each of you in our lives, you all made this experience so much more than we expected (we are also so thankful for the Newtons who introduced us, so glad God placed you both in our lives).


 After our big day, we headed to Kauai for a little relaxing in the sun.  We got to zipline, see the Grand Canyon of Hawaii (Waimea Canyon), took a boat tour up the Napoli Coastline where there were several whales (I didn't see too much of it, I was covering my eyes and trying to keep my stomach together).  We also went to a Luau where there was great food and entertainment for the night.  One of our favorite things was the shaved ice (especially the ones where you got macadamia nut ice cream at the bottom...mmmm yum).  Kauai was a great place to start our lives together as husband and wife, we won't forget it.
After the honeymoon we moved in to our new house.  David and I were so excited to be done with the apartment life :)  We could not wait for our first house to be all ours!  TEAM WHITEHEAD adventures begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment