Other fun news is my other best bud Rachel is due with her baby girl in August so my Mom and I threw her a baby shower. We had so much fun decorating and showering Momma and Miss Elsie, we can't wait to meet her! She is loved already soooo much !!! Aunt Ash and Uncle David are going to have to get her some hunting gear and add some camo to her wardrobe soon ;)
After the shower the next week I was scheduled to take my ACE Personal Trainer Certification Test...which I was SUPER nervous about. If you know me, you know that I hate tests with a passion...the test could be "what is 2+2?" and I would have test anxiety! I wanted this so bad, but knew that whatever was supposed to happen would and that God was in control. I found out that as soon as you hit submit on your test, you would have your results right then and know if you passed or failed. This scared me even more, I almost wanted to walk out not knowing so I could be care free for a few days ;) Well that wasn't the case , so I hit submit and it said PASSED !!! I went out and the lady gave me my Certificate and said Congrats. I got in my car still in shock that I actually just passed :) So now I can say I'm a Certified Personal Trainer! I just started my website www.fitbyash.com so you can follow my blog posts etc. on healthy living, workouts, & anything fitness related. Excited for this new adventure to see where God leads me to help change lives!
Here is a picture I took ... I had written this on my mirror in the bathroom and had it there ever since I scheduled my test (don't mind the dirty mirror). Keep your goals in front of you always!
On the same day I had my test David got a new company car, we were so excited because it actually was new , had the new car smell and all...it may not have been a truck or SUV like he was patiently waiting for, but the first thing he did was go to Cabelas and get some camo floor mats for it. Nothing like camo floor mats in a car...Sometimes we just have to do what makes us happy :)
Our bike ride this past month was in Springtown, it had some hills but we made it. Getting stronger and stronger for Hotter'n Hell in August....bring on the heat and the 100 miles!
We cooked out for Fathers day and had a great time! We are so blessed to have the amazing men in our life that we do. We are also blessed by the ones that are looking down on us from Heaven, because they are never forgotten, thankful for the time we were given with them and the many lessons that have been passed on.
David began softball season this month, not sure when they grow out of that stage ;) just kidding...he loves playing and I think it's great that he is staying active because I love watching him play. Before every game I tell him to "don't play stupid"...meaning don't try and make plays you know your body won't allow since we are getting older ;) In other words don't get hurt! He seems to listen sometimes ;)
See you all in July !





No comments:
Post a Comment