Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clean up and much more...

Well things have been a little messy at the Whitehead house!  Since the flood we have been busy with a messy house, but atleast I can say we finally have carpet and things are getting back to normal.  I was getting a little frustrated with waking up and stepping on tack strips (ouch that hurts), oh and this is totally normal to have random toilets in bedrooms in case you were wondering ;) 
We can't wait to have everyone over now that things are back to normal ! 

Of course we have been busy as always, but here are a few things that have been going on.... an at home reception for the newly married Hopper's :) Ranger games, baby showers, hunting season and Baby Beck ! Enjoy the pics !
The newly married Hopper's !!
Baby Beck's Shower
We love our hunting....let the season begin !

Bow season begins...never a dull moment with these 2, they were gearing up for their 4 wheeler ride in the mud !
My dad getting his game face on for Bow Season !
We have waited ever since my bachelorette party to see this little guy ;)
My sweet friends Brittany and Collin Keeton brought a precious baby boy into this world on 9/26/12 Beck Robert Keeton 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long...The Whitey's love him sooooo much already and can't wait to spoil him !
Baby Beck went home and Team Whitehead went to visit.
I'm sure you will see plenty of more pictures of little Beck on here soon! ;)

Hope everyone is geared up for fall, we can't wait for colder weather.  Well I say colder, but I guess in Texas we should say "cooler" weather.  Happy Fall Y'all !
Until Next Time,
Team Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment