So we arrived at the hospital and got admitted, I was doing good, not in any pain. I don't remember times, but later that afternoon/evening they started the Pitocin and got things moving. My cousin Amy who is a labor and delivery charge nurse was in the room with David and I and she made sure we were taken care of, couldn't have done it without her! After laboring for sometime all I really remember was the doc coming in telling me I was at a 9 and we were about to start pushing...leading up to this it all felt like it went fairly quick! I only had to push for about 45 min and then I saw his face and held him as he cried, I looked at David as I'm crying and said "He is perfect"...our little blessing was here Kase Riley Whitehead born at 2:31am on July 21, 2015, weighing 7lbs 10ounces and 20 1/4inches long!
We can't thank everyone enough that came to the hospital, came by the house, and those that brought food and gifts...we are truly overwhelmed by the love that has been poured out to us and our little man! GOD IS GOOD!!!!
Here are some pictures from the hospital.
Team Whitehead's newest team member!
Getting his hair washed for the first time from cousin Amy!
Uncle Bub
Gamo and Pops
4 Generations
Great Aunt Laurie
Aunt Mel
Auntie Hojo came into town!
Hil and Mr. Kase
Kase meets the Knox clan (his 2nd family)
The Hoppers and Kase's girlfriend Miss Elsie ;)
Great Grandma :)
Nana and Cousins
Great Aunt Emily
Gary and Kase
The Decker Clan minus a few
Ready to go home and start our new adventure...
Let the fun begin!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment